• 8 septiembre, 2019 a las 10:08 am #29053

Buenos días. Estoy leyendo el libro Atlas de Geografía Humana de Almudena Grandes. Me ha costado un poco porque tenía un poco olvidado el hábito de la lectura. Hay una frase que no logro entender y llevo días dándole vueltas: “Entretanto, latía entre mis sienes la única pregunta, la misma trampa en la que se desollaban ya, de tanto tiempo presos, los tobillos de Rosa, enloquecida y absorta mientras me preguntaba en voz alta si sería posible que él no hubiera sentido lo mismo, el primer pronombre idéntico, el segundo distinto, de primera persona y mucho más terrible, desafiándome desde mi piadosa ironía de entonces.” No entiendo a qué se refiere con lo de los pronombres. ¿Podrían ayudarme? Gracias.

10 octubre, 2019 a las 11:13 am #29805

Our web content journalists make the most SEO inviting and easy to use Content. content writing agency With SEO and easy to understand content, we install flawless SEO strategy and systems. Therefore, with one of a kind and result situated SEO strategy and system en joined in substance, your site positions most noteworthy statures. With a compelling SEO Content, your site page is presented to target clients and different aficionados! Be that as it may, we don't pursue frantically catchphrases however fill them in satisfactory amount!

goatgun goatgun
    Participante

12 octubre, 2019 a las 10:03 am #29850

Agreement dealings with the merchant are required to last more than a quarter of a year prior to an arrangement can be agreed upon. The rifle producers need to convey every one of their weapons inside a year. Fundamentally, Guns News By Goat Gun these will be India's first significant acquisition of a US-made rifle. Aside from little transfers of M16 rifles for the SFF during the 1960s and M4s for the Special Forces over 10 years back, the Indian armed force has utilized European rifles, the FN-FAL, AK-47 sort weapons and the indigenous INSAS rifles.

15 noviembre, 2019 a las 7:13 am #30471

Though I enjoy using WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, Apple’s Messages app stays my favourite preference across iDevices. Most of my friends who use Windows crave to apply iMessaging. They frequently inquire from me, is there a manner to use iMessage on Windows PC? Finally, I actually have determined to assist those friends use imessage for windows. If you furthermore may desire to take the benefit of this tip, you could also be a part of the party. Let’s find out!

15 noviembre, 2019 a las 11:49 am #30472

As indicated by me, Study IQ has the best instructing resources expected to control understudies for UPSC test. ias prelims online course Bhumika Saini, who cleared UPSC multiple times, gives the video exercises for Geography and Economics.

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.